Sunday 29 September 2013

Stage IV Snapshot -- Now Asthma



With cancer, if it isn't one thing, it's another.

I managed to catch my dear daughter's cold this week. It came on strong. Within days, all I could do was sleep -- if I could sleep over the noise of my breathing. My voice is frequently a mere squeak. Fortunately, I had an appointment with my GP on Friday. He diagnosed me with virus-induced asthma. I have had "noisy breathing" off and on but never realized what it was. Now I have two puffers that generally keep my breathing silent.

3 comments:

  1. If it isn't one thing, it's another - no kidding! I'm sorry you caught dear daughter's cold. Hope you're feeling and breathing better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still sound terrible, Nancy, but I feel pretty good. I'm ready to walk 5 kilometres Sunday for our Run For the Cure event. Dear daughter will be walking with me, maybe Mango the puppy too! ~Kate

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving nice tips for reducing asthma attacks. It would be more helpful if it contains medication treatment tips. One of my friend using Combivent Inhaler Generic for her asthma attack. Her doctor was recommended this Inhaler to her. It worked very well for her. I definitely recommend it, but not without consulting your doctor.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete